Remodeling During Tax Season
With tax season here, millions of Americans are crunching numbers to take advantage of tax savings. If you are one of the several homeowners who will receive a tax refund this year, you may be considering the various options for spending your money.
Doing renovations to your house has several advantages, including increased curb appeal, increased property value, and a better chance of selling faster. C.A.R.E. Property Services will help you pick the best option for you and your home when considering a renovation. Here are a few common home upgrades that you might consider using your tax refund for:
- Wall removal in the kitchen/living area: Create a sightline from your kitchen into your dining or living spaces by removing a wall. Creating a more open living area can modernize the feel of your entire home.
- New flooring, countertops, cabinets, or fixtures.
- Electrical upgrades or plumbing relocation.
- Kitchen islands or bar tops: Add functional space to your kitchen with a central island or a bar top for seating! These upgrades are ideal for those who love to cook, entertain, or enjoy meals with their family.
- Zero entry or frameless showers: Modernize your bathroom with a new shower space that doesn’t interrupt the flow of the room. Beautifully minimalist showers are the height of luxury and modern interior design.
- New bathroom vanities.
C.A.R.E. Property Services can help you invest in your home with everything from room renovations to whole-house remodels. Check out all of the services to see what we can do for your home!